-
January 16th, 2006, 07:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
the ski boots for the downhill skis (from 2001). . .I believe they are grey.
I got the complete ski outfit on ebay several months ago, put it away and last night when I went to put it on one of my girls, I realized the boots were missing! I can't believe I didn't even think to check that! [img]frown.gif[/img]
I don't think I can even put the ski outfit on as a stand alone outfit as she would look ridiculous barefoot.
I called CS and they didn't have any.
So, if anyone happens to have a spare set, please PM me. Thanks!
Sandy
PS even any ideas about outdoor snow boots would help. . .
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks